Career Opportunity: Registered Psychologist
The Wishing Star is seeking a dynamic, creative psychologist with a career focus on education/school psychology/psychoeducational assessments & supports to join our thriving multi-disciplinary team on a full-time basis in sunny White Rock, BC. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced in the aforementioned areas of practice, registered or eligible for immediate registration with the BC College of Psychologists, and possess an integrative, developmentally-informed and family-centred approach to assessment and intervention specializing in education/school psychology/psychoeducational assessments & supports.
Clinicians on our team enjoy:
- Marketing and Referral Network – We have a professional online presence, a well-developed referral plan, and a large network of professional referral sources.
- Full Administrative Support – Our administrative team provides full service client care and administrative support for our clinicians.
- Strong Team Culture – We facilitate professional development opportunities, regular clinical consultation with peers, retreats and social events to promote strong team connections.
- Registered Psychologist (PhD level) and registered with and/or eligible for immediate registration with the BC College of Psychologists.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Committed to working from an attachment and developmentally centred model, informed by the merits of focusing on parent personal growth
About The Wishing Star
Founded by psychologist and author, Dr. Vanessa Lapointe, The Wishing Star is the destination private practice in Metro Vancouver for child-related support services. Our team offers children and their families compassionate and skillful support to address their needs through counselling, psychoeducational assessments, workshops and support groups.
The Wishing Star is located in the seaside community of South Surrey/White Rock which boasts an array of housing options, excellent schools, and an abundance of parks and recreation opportunities, and retail amenities. Just minutes from the beach, 40 minutes to downtown Vancouver, and under an hour to local ski hills, South Surrey offers all the comforts of living in a small community with the conveniences of a nearby big city. For more information visit wishingstarclinic.com.
Interested in applying? Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org